1. What is in Natnat's coconut water?
100% pure natural Thai Nam Hom coconut water.
2. Why is Natnat's coconut water Pink?
Natural coconut water, if bottled properly and left untouched, eventually turns pink after a few days. This is due to the natural reaction of a part of its antioxidants called polyphenols.
Most bottled coconut water or juice products go through ultra-high temperature pasteurization (UHT) which destroys most of its nutrients.
Because of the cold aseptic bottling process, most of the coconut water’s nutrients are preserved, including these antioxidants. That is why the coconut water is pink.
3. What is Natnat's shelf life?
Because we have generally removed most of the harmful microbes – 1 year.
4. Must we store Natnat's coconut water in the fridge?
No if unopened, but it will taste better chilled.
5. Once opened, when must I finish Natnat?
Once opened, please finish within the day. Or you may cap it back and keep it in the fridge for another 2 days at most.
6. Does Natnat have any added sugar, preservatives or colouring?
No, Natnat’s coconut water is 100% natural and has no added sugar, preservatives or colouring.
7. Is Natnat's coconut water gluten-free?
Yes it is.
8. Can Children drink Natnat?
Yes, it is a delicious and nutritious drink for children.
9. Can we drink Natnat after exercising?
Yes, Natnat’s coconut water is a delicious way to rehydrate and replenish electrolytes and antioxidants after exercising!
10. Can pregnant women drink Natnat?
Generally, yes. As our coconut water has gone through the cold aseptic process, it is generally free of harmful microbes and bacteria. However, it is always best to consult your doctor.
11. Can Vegans and Vegetarians take Natnat?
Yes, Natnat is 100% pure coconut water and is good for vegans and vegetarians.
12. If I am allergic to tree nuts, can I drink Natnat?
It is best to consult your doctor on this.
13. Is Natnat's coconut water Kosher?
Yes, our coconut water has been certified Kosher.
14. Is Natnat's coconut water Halal?
Yes, our coconut water has been certified Halal.
15. What other certifications does Natnat have?
Our coconut water production is FDA, HACCP, GMP and FSC22000 (BRC) certified.
Our packaging is FSC certified.